Thursday, February 04, 2010

down in the dumps...

I am so down in the dumps. I have no idea as to why. School has lost it's appeal and I hate my job. I have a cold on top of it all which does not help. I feel like I am moving through life just existing to exist. What the hell is wrong with me? where has all my fire gone? I know everyone has bad days, but this has been going on for weeks. I can't shake it and because I can't shake it I am irritated about it.

I think I'll go call my best friend, she always seems to help. If she doesn't answer, I guess I'll just go clean the toilets..... Even my humor sucks.

Vital

3 comments:

jnuts said...

geez, vital...cleaning the toilets is NOT going to chase away the blues...unless you're martha stewart.

i'm right there with you on the lack of fire and the lack of living.

i refuse to believe what I do is living. it is merely "existing". shopping at walmart doesn't help. it sucks the life out of me.

as for school. it's been so long, I can't identify...but god knows I dropped out of my share of classes.

about your customer service job. it's a means to an end. that doesn't help, does it?

maybe it's post-christmas depression...or maybe it's the damn christmas bills. in my case, I blame it on the fact that I need a vacation. wanna visit indigo for a few days? that ought to perk us both up.

jnuts said...

and your humor is just fine. it's the cleaning of toilets that sucks.

~Vital~ said...

Thank you Jock, you always make me smile.