Thursday, October 04, 2007

Going Mobile

Today my daughter is moving out. She is moving in with some friends of hers and that alone has many emotional levels to deal with. I am not too keen on the friends she is moving in with. They are her old gang of friends, the ones she use to drink with. It is very scarey for me. She is 19, so therefore I have to let her go. Please keep her in your prayers.

When my daughter first moved in here, she brought with her the internet. She did her schooling on line. This is a bill that I just can not pay at the moment. There are other things that take priority at the moment, but I am setting up mobile blogging through my phone. I will still be able to read all your blogs and hopefully I will still be able to post here and there to keep you up dated with what is going on with me.

Like I said, please keep my daughter in your prayers, I'm really worried about her. This, in my opinion, is not a good move for her, but I have no say in the matter. Yes, I did tell her how I felt, but she is of age and she will and can disregard my advice from time to time...most of the time. She is definitely her mothers daughter. I had to learn things first hand when I was younger. Now, of course, I try to learn everything I can through others before jumping these days. "I'm safety girl now". (what movie did that line come from? Hint: Julia Roberts)

Now I am off to change page elements and background to something more suitable. I doubt I will be able to do this from my phone.

7 comments:

Billy said...

I love the picture at the top. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and will send good vibes your way!

Billy said...

Hope you are doing well. Haven't heard from you in awhile.

jnuts said...

Ah, Carly...the love of my life.

vital: as you well know, we all have to make our own mistakes...never listening to our parents.

just know, that you have given her the same genes as you and she knows you'll be there for her, even when she falls.

Miss you. Hope all is going well. I'm feeling sweet and nostalgic today, so let me say this: thank you for being you. I feel lucky to have you as a cyber friend.

Happy Halloween, Vital. Eat some candy corn for me.

jnuts said...

I'm going to hang around and listen to the music...good times.

How could we live without music to soothe us?

Best of all to you and yours, Vital.

jnuts said...

oh, and I think the movie is "Pretty Woman," but don't hold me to it.

Billy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Vital!

Billy said...

We haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you are doing well and you are having a wonderful holiday season. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas.