Friday, November 05, 2010

Update




On my 5th semester of college. Next September I will be able to apply for the nursing program. I have 5 more classes to take after this semester and I graduate with my AA. This gives me points towards the nursing program.

I am burned out and want a break that I can not afford to take. My husband started college with me at the beginning of fall and that actually has been alot of fun. We are taking history together in the spring, this should be interesting to say the least. I am actually looking forward to it.

Next semester I have to take Comm.II and because I am a gluten for punishment I am taking the same Ice Queen instructor I had for Comm. I. My husband tells me I am crazy for doing this. I believe he is right...

We now have new babies added to our family, Cookie and Saber. Saber is Tona's sister from another litter. They are completely spoiled and love it.

2 comments:

jnuts said...

It is SO good to see you visit. Sounds as if you really are a glutton for punishment, but it is so worth it.

Loving the kitty photo.

Wow. Fifth semester already.

jnuts said...

Happy New Year, Vital. I hope all is going well with you and your loved ones.