Monday, December 14, 2009





The semester is done and all exams are taken, now it is time to celebrate!! I struggled so hard this semester. I never found my grove and barely made it through. I have never looked so forward to an end like I did this semester. I do not go back to school until Jan. 11th, 2010.




I never thought I would say this, but I am sooo very glad to be done with Anatomy & Physiology. 2 semesters of it. Dr. Harvey made it extremely interesting. I was in awe of this man, now get your heads out of the gutter, I was in awe because of all he has accomplished in his life and the knowledge he had to share. He use to run several departments at the CDC (Center of Disease Control) in Atlanta. The stories he would tell about his time there made the class extremely interesting. I thought I would be sad to know that there would be no more classes to learn from this man, but nope. As I finished my exam, I exhaled a long deep breath. I gathered my belongings and my test and walked up to his desk. He was already standing, took my test then gave me a hug goodbye. He whispered holiday wishes and said how he enjoyed having me in his classes and wished me luck with my endeavors. I felt a bit uncomfortable with this. Now mind you, he did this with a couple of the other students, so he meant no harm. I just let very few people in to my inner space and in my inner space there are only 3 males allowed there. My husband of course and my two son's, all other males must stay 2ft away. I just smiled back at him and said thank-you and walked away feeling relieved. I told my husband about this and he said, " You know it's your fault he hugged you?" I was shocked and said, "Why?!" My husband laughed and reminded me about the end of the first semester and how I handed in my exam. Let me explain, I handed in my test, Dr Harvey was sitting at his desk and when I leaned slightly to hand him my test, he smiled real big and said, "Thanks, enjoy your summer." I walk out into the hall and look down and realized the button on my v-neck shirt had popped open and apparently Dr. Harvey got a pretty good view of my DD cleavage. Needless to say I was embarrassed. So, when my husband reminded me of that, I laughed and said, "That was a total accident!" My husband said, "Yeah, but he was probably hoping for a bit more." Well, he didn't get it cause I wore a sweat shirt with a hoody and jeans this time. My husband laughed and told me I could forget those bonus points now. I just shot him a look. Things always happen to me.




On another note, we finally started putting up our christmas lights outside. I am so excited about this. New house, new look. While my husband is at work I'm going to start getting the inside decorated. We went through all the boxes and brought them into the dinning room last night for me to put out today. My daughter called while we were doing this to ask me a question about her tree. This is the first year she has bought a real tree to put up. She wanted to know how to make the limbs fall. I told her to put it in the tree stand and let it sit over night and make sure you water it. She wasn't happy she had to wait. I miss her so much. Here's a picture I took of her at Thanksgiving. Ok, it went to the top of the page and I can't get down here where I want it. I think she is beautiful, so I'll leave it where it is.
Well, the decorations are calling and so is my Christmas spirit.
Vital




2 comments:

jnuts said...

you know, vital, the strangest thing happens when I read about your new life...I wish I was there to be a part of it. go figure. I sure am glad the semester is over, though.

~Vital~ said...

Jock, I know I am late in answering this, You touched me when I read this, I had trouble responding.

I have always admired you.

Vital