Monday, December 01, 2008

Yes, it is truely me...

Loooong time.
I'm in college now, almost done with my first semister. I have loved every minute of it and can't believe I waited so long to do this. I look forward to every class ( well maybe with the exception of the times I must present a presentation of some sort..HATE that crap). I love, love, love my medical terminology class. The instructor is great and makes the class fun. I am hoping to have him for A&P next semister.
Husband and I are still together and doing great. It has been a year exactly since the incident. Yes, I still have my moments but they are getting fewer and far between. I know it sounds crazy, but in many ways my marriage is better for it. We now understand just what we have to loose and what it would mean to loose it. We hold on to each other a little more tightly and a lot more lovingly.
I started keeping a hand written journal last January and well, that has been my release for my emotions. I just haven't had time to get on line. College and my home life takes up just about all my time these.
Hope every one has a wonderful Holiday Season. I will keep you all in my prayers. God Bless.

Vital

1 comment:

jnuts said...

you have no idea how good it is to read about the wonderful things going on in your life.

if i wasn't so butch (stop laughing), i'd cry.

happy new year, vital. you deserve the best.

holiday hugs,
Jock