Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sorry that I have been such a bad blogger of late. I went over to facebook. I know, I know, It is nothing like my blog here. I have been catching up with family I haven't seen since I was 6 years old. It's been kinda cool, but like any new toy, the new weas off and your back to your comfy spot.

I guess I will always be here at Blogger. I may take vacations from time to time, but this is my home. I have bared and sunk too many roots here to up and leave.

Had a great time over Easter, but as usual, I did have to work that day, but I was home by 1 o'clock. Scott's parents were in and as usual they shocked us yet again. They are into hiphop. They had it on their ipods. I just about cracked up. They are so scared of growing old it is funny. I know I am turning 50 in 7 years and yes that is a scarey fact for me, but no way in hell am I going to start listening to hiphop and rap to stay young. Your as old as you think you are. My daughter tells me that all the time and ya know, I believe her.

Ihave decided to take a class over the summer and as I wrote I rolled my eyes. I am not looking forward to it, but I need the class to apply for the RN program this September. I am taking Microbiology, rolled my eyes again and exhaled. I am really not looking forward to it as the summer is a minimester. It has to be done, so there, I am doing it. Exhaled again.

We have decided to adopt another kitty. Husband has set his foot down and is demanding a black and white kitten and she must be female. Tonna's momma is pregnant again and if she has a black and white female, we are going to snatch the cutie pie up. We just love Tonna so we are very excited and hope there is a black and white kitten in the litter.

Spring is finally here, well at least the temps are here. I hated how cold it got this winter and couldn't wait to open the windows and leave them open. I am sitting here at my desk looking out the open window at our back yard. It's great. The pool is finally blue and the plants are getting ready to bloom. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Mildred Ratched said...

No need to apologize...Facebook serves a totally different function than a blog does. We all needs breaks from blogging at times. Good luck in tthe RN program and I'm happy to hear that you're going to adopt a new feline. I did the same about 6 months after mine died.

jnuts said...

i just can't bring myself to head on over to facebook. i can't imagine there is anyone from my past that I care enough about that I want to find me.

~Vital~ said...

never took that summer class and we adopted two kitties, not one. Yes, we did get a black and white one, but it was not Tonna's sister.