Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still have one more class to go and I will have met all my instructors. psychology teacher is nice, so false alarm, but my fitness instructor I think is AWOL from the military. He is a coach and very stern. He unlike my psychology instructor, is coming off exactly the way he planned to. He even said at the end of his introduction, " If I am scaring you then this class may not be for you."

what he expects:

To arrive to school 30Min's. before class. 9:25 is when class starts, if there is a quiz that day and you arrive at 9:26 you will not be admitted to class and will receive a zero for the quiz along with losing 10 points off your final grade. If you do not bring a towel, you lose another 10 points and will not be admitted to class. If you do not wear tennis shoe, guess what? You lose another 10 points and will not be admitted to class. Miss 3 classes and you will be withdrawn or failed.

Our home work was to list all 20 exercise equipment and know how to use it and what muscle groups they work. I just know if I go to lift something wrong he is going to scream at me. He seems the creaming type....this will not be good as I will back his ass up two steps and explain to him how to show someone some respect and how to receive it. I'm going to end up in the Dean's office, I just know it. I don't like his style...I hope that I am reading him wrong...I
would love to be wrong on this one, but I don't think so.

I have philosophy tonight, God Help me....why did I take all these crazy classes?

1 comment:

jnuts said...

he sounds more like he's a Nazi.