Monday, February 11, 2008

old & New

The other night my husband was joking around saying,"who ever gave you those diamond earrings must really love you, did you know that?" I had to quickly turn my head and say yes. The tears just stung my eyes as I tried to hold them back. Yeah, I knew the man that gave them to me use to love me more than life itself.....The new man...the man that cheated....I can't tell you that I know 100% for sure he still loves me like that at all.....

Moments like these are very hard to get through. It's the simplest of things that hurt the most.


Never take any one for granted...you may never know when they may be gone...


Vital

2 comments:

Billy said...

Oh sweetie! I am sorry. I don't think you will ever 100% never have doubts. Healing is a slow process. Hang in there and keep your head up.

jockamo said...

Well, Vital...

It's the day for sweetness and light...of which I have very little, as you know...but, I wish you a great day filled with love and tenderness.

Glad you're back, if even for a bit.